Here is a list of a few festivals in Indiana going on this weekend through Labor Day! If I missed a festival in your hometown let me know and I will update this post right away.
- Marshall County Blueberry Festival. Plymouth, IN. September 2-5th. Starts 5pm Friday and goes until 6pm Monday. Visit www.blueberryfestival.org for schedule of events and other info.
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival. Auburn, IN. September 1-5th. This is a must see for classic car lovers. Get more details at acdfestival.org/festival.
- Earl Park Festival. Earl Park, IN. September 2-5th. Visit www.earlparkfestival.com for more information.
- Mosey Down Main Street. Lafayette, IN. September 3rd. 6pm to midnight. This is the last Mosey for the year so don’t miss the fun. Check out www.moseydownmain.com for more details.
- Exploration Acres. Lafayette, IN. Open weekends now through October 30th. Visit the corn maze or have a pedal car race. Visit www.explorationacres.com for more information.
- Eddy Lynn’s Shrimp Festival. Greencastle, IN. September 3-5th. Starts at 9am Saturday and Monday will be for purchasing shrimp only. For more details visit www.shrimpfarmingindiana.com.
- Indianapolis Rib America Festival. Indianapolis, IN. September 2-5. Get all the information at www.ribamerica.com.
- Traders Point Creamery. Zionsville, IN. Listen to live music and enjoy a King Crab dinner. September 2nd. 5pm to 9tpm. Check out their Facebook or visit www.traderspointcreamery.com.
- Daviess County Wine, Cheese, and Art Festival. Washington, IN. September 2ond. 5pm to 8pm. For further information visit www.daviesscounty.net/festivals.
- Dubois Septemberfest. September 2-3rd. For information call 812-630-0249.